Delivery & Pickup
We offer in-home professional delivery service or customer pickup at our Hudson, NH warehouse.
In-home Delivery & Setup
- 1. In-home delivery includes furniture assembly, set-up in room of your choice and removal of all packaging materials.
- 2. You will receive a call to schedule delivery once your furniture has arrived at our warehouse.
- 3. If you live in an area that requires specific identification, freight elevator restrictions or any special arrangements, please notify the representative you speak with when scheduling your delivery.
- 4. Please note that delivery does not include removal of old furniture and/or the rearranging of furniture.
- 5. Your merchandise will be delivered on your scheduled delivery date. The Customer Care Center will contact you one day prior to your scheduled delivery date to confirm your order and give you a 3-hour delivery time window. Please note that we are an all-day delivery service, however, a delivery time window is a courtesy time frame; delivery arrival is based on traffic and weather conditions. Delivery date or time modifications cannot be made at the time of the confirmation call.
- 6. At your request, we will call a specified number approximately a half hour before our expected arrival time. If you are not available, please arrange for a responsible representative, age 18 or older, to be on the premises to accept and sign for the delivery. Because of insurance restrictions, we cannot enter your property if a responsible representative is not present at the time of delivery.
- 7. An additional delivery fee will be assessed if a responsible representative, age 18 or older, is not available to accept the scheduled delivery. In preparation for your delivery, and to prevent in-home damages, please remove pictures, accessories, etc. from your walls. Ensure the area where you would like your furniture is clear of old furniture and any items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. The delivery team will not be responsible for moving your existing furniture, electronics, or other household belongings. Additionally, please keep children and/or pets secure during delivery to prevent injury.
- 8. Your furniture will be assembled and inspected prior to delivery. We make sure that your furniture is in excellent condition prior to delivery. However, if defects are discovered on delivery, a factory trained technician will be sent to repair the furniture. Based on the technician’s report, we reserve the right to either repair or replace the furniture.
We offer customer pickup at our Hudson, NH warehouse. However, we strongly encourage you to use our professional delivery service for in-home delivery to avoid damage to your furniture and/or home. Generally, it is quite challenging to fit the furniture in your vehicle or move it without professional help.
- 1. If you prefer to pick up your furniture, it will not be opened or assembled.
- 2. We will call you to schedule a pickup. All pickup must be scheduled, this allows us to bring your furniture from our satellite warehouse to Hudson warehouse and make it ready for pickup. Please do not come for the pickup without an appointment.
- 3. We will be pleased to assist you in loading your merchandise. However, it is your responsibility to provide loading and/or packing materials in order to ensure your merchandise is properly loaded and secured.
- 4. We are not responsible for damages after leaving the premises. Your signature on the customer pick-up receipt will verify your acknowledgement that the merchandise is in good condition. If you have any issues with the furniture at home, it will be your responsibility to bring it back to our warehouse.
Our Hudson Warehouse Address:
8 Roosevelt Avenue
Hudson, NH 03051